Today i will talk you about my family.
I have two older brothers: David, who has 19 years old and I work whith him at the Tim Hortons. My other brother is Gabriel, he has 18 years old and I really love him.
I live alone with my mother. Her name is José. She keep children the day and she's hairdresser the night.
I have a sister in law too. It's Vicky Levesque : THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD
78 words
I have two older brothers: David, who has 19 years old and I work whith him at the Tim Hortons. My other brother is Gabriel, he has 18 years old and I really love him.
I live alone with my mother. Her name is José. She keep children the day and she's hairdresser the night.
I have a sister in law too. It's Vicky Levesque : THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD
78 words
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire